Monday, January 08, 2007

A Little Cheesecake

A Little Cheesecake
5"x7" Oil on Gessoed Board

Yet another though still on my easel wet but completed and drying.

I can't remember when a piece of art ever made me so hungry while working on it. But this one did. I kept imagining if I only had a fork I could get one of the tasty looking cherries and just gobble it all up.

Alas, all I have is the memories of how good it really was. But what good memories they are :)

Enjoy, and soon I will be opening auctions for this as well as several others. After which each painting there after will have an auction created upon completion or added to my store.
Mark

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Naples said...

Great form on those cherries.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Heidi Malott said...

mmmmmmmm...Very nice Mark!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home