Saturday, December 09, 2006

­ An update on WIP


Just wanted to give an update on the work in progress. I wanted to at least give more of an idea of what the composition was before I dive in on the actual painting process.

Once I begin the painting I will probably hold off on updates until it is finished, then I will be putting together a WIP presentation explaining each step. I know I have always enjoyed seeing the steps each painter takes and have found little nuggets from each of them, so I felt it was time I also contributed.

I hope you enjoy them! If you do, let me know if you would like to see more of them I will start working more Works in progress on the blog here.

Mark

2 Comments:

Blogger A Painter's Journal said...

Hi Mark -
I love this drawing of the escalator work so far and really look forward to seeing the final piece. Very interesting p.o.v. and composition. Something also that chronicles our modern world which I find compelling.
Robin

8:13 AM  
Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

That's a great idea for a composition. I like how you see the designs. Beautiful work.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home